Tuesday 3 May 2005

Mick's suck, Yankee's suck, Mick's suck.

I've been updating this piece of crap more than usual for some reason. Though I basically have nothing to tell.

Sara absolutely hates Zoe (my ex-gf.) so today, I asked Sara to dump her for me (Zoe would go crazy if I did lawl) and Sara did gladly. Now Zoe's saying I have to say it to her face. Lawl what a fun day.

We got a new kid at school yesterday! His name is Jake, uber cool, and has instantly become part of mine, Josh's and Kirk's group. Speaking of Kirk I was sitting at my desk today leaning on my arms on the table. TRYING TO SLEEP. And by the way, my table is like pushed up against the wall. Kirk kept pushing my elbow again and again and again, then pushed my ebloe uber hard so I punched my face pretty hard, and then my head into the wall. Hurtopia.

After sah-cool today Mum didn't come till 3:50 anyhoo, and anyhoo I had the anyhooingness rehearsals for that gay play. WHOAMG I MADE A RHYME, I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD EAT LIME. WHOAMG, THERE I GO AGAIN, YESTERDAY KIRK BROKE MY PEN. (Asshole.)

Anyway, g'bye.

No comments: