Sunday 7 August 2005

Happy 13th birthday Jessi! (for yesterday...)

That's right, it was Jessi's birthday yesterday.. hmm-bop
Me and Holly and David (and maybe Kelly) are making this internet cartoon series with a green screen... gonna be so damn awesome.
It's 5:58PM!
Almost 6, crack the champagne.
Don't ask why, I have no thing with 6 o clock whatsoever anyway.
I'm gonna keep writing till then...
Bobdiedandikilledhim: what the hell is your name? and what's your email addy? We gotta talk on MSN man :P
5:59PM!
Clare said I could borrow her Season 3 and 4 of Scrubs like a month ago. I want it bad, I'll have something to do..
Speaking of something to do, I'm sorting all the songs on my computer into actual folders. Gonna take me forever, but it's worth it.
6:00PM!!!
CRACK TEH CHAMPAGNE, ITALIAN.

No comments: