Monday 31 October 2005

Pacific-A-Gogo Land

OMG, it's so annoying when people ask what's up or how I am. FOr the last 24 hours, I've been holding a little competition, for the next 5 people to ask either of those questions will be blocked. Well it went pretty quickly, morons.
Manolio Ugly One's Lectro Pawn!
Me, Holly, David and Kelly are doing a new thingo, which I'm animating with plasticine, called 'Accidental Friends', which I reckon the evil, evil, Newgrounds viewers will disapprove of, seeing as nothing impressed them anymore.
People keep saying 'Are you there' and crapola if you don't reply to what they say within the next 30 seconds. Geez, you think they'd have that much common sense.
Also one of the stupidest things around is that damn block checker thing that appears every time you start a conversation. Of course, it only comes out of the person who was stupid enough to download it in the first place. There's obviously no way to know that easily who blocked you in the first place. I say, don't get yourself blocked anyway. Only anyone who gets blocked a lot would download that crapola.
I'm so cynical.

No comments: