Sunday 12 February 2006

Omg, Ish Bebo

I'm starting to like this better than Myspace, mostly because myspace always screws up and I can't sign in. Tom's an idiot.

Nyehehehe, I'm being so mean to Julez, but she knows I don't mean it. I love you babe =D Woot! Bleh.

AHH I was playing Emo game this morning for some reason. It's sooooooooo lame. www.emogame.com check it out and die. :P

Aww, Maddzyyyyyyy just remember I love you, and the motor show sucks :P Pfft, cars. Why don't we just all scooter around? Why don't I have a scooter? Gah. Hugs for Maddz. *hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
*

GRR, I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow. It's so very evil old chap. I'm dreadfully dreading it chappy. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I wanna go buy some of that rice packaging stuff from Officeworks. I'm gonna try to keep enough to bathe in. Mwahhaha. It'll be great. Plus we're moving soon, so we'll need it for that too

Woo yay!

No comments: