Saturday 25 February 2006

Where's Mr. Cookiepants?!

OMG YAAAAY gahahha Clare is sleepin over on Saturday, we gotta have a Scrubs marathon-ness, and hopefully play her PS2 if she brings it. then in the morning I might be dragging her along to Le Maddz Baptism. It's gonna be so great, and Maddz will punish me if I can't get there.

Sara and Kathryn said I laugh like a girl today which I do ! (The end of this story.)

I keep a notepad file on all my MSN names since the start of the year. I change it every day I'm online, so why not? I have to put it up some day.

By the way, if you're wondering what my flash box thing is (or was, I might've changed it when you read this) it's Magical Trevor. Watch it here in a much bigger form: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/magical+trevor+3/

Bye now.

No comments: