Tuesday 23 May 2006

Hah, I forgot to put in a subject.

Hah, ever since I got my newwie email address, I've been keeping track of the MSN names I put up. I'm gonna post some and the origin of them, for my own rememberance...

Jan 24 Jhnny - jhnnyblah@gmail.com
O
bviously, this was to show that it was MEE
Jan 25 European Australian Italian Jumping Running Ghose Canary Snake
M
e and somebody, I forgot who, were making up weird names or something.
Jan 27 Jhnny // It's a bit hard to moon, when ya have no ass. ;)
Q
uoted off That 70s Show
Jan 28 Jhnny // It's still three naked women, with a dog.
S
ame goes.
Jan 29 Jhnny // Shave off your eyebrows and glue them back on to look permanently surpirsed.
A
n idea they had on Malcolm in the Middle...
Jan 30 - Jhnny - You just watched it; you can't unwatch it!
T
he greatest quote off Futurama.
Jan 31 - Jhnny - Bent out on hedonism!
I
discovered the word hedonism from Futurama XD

Well, now I'm bored. I really wanna get Family Guy season 4 pre-ordered for that extra-spesh box for them all to neatly fit in :P Like a meadow in the springtime.

Everytime I blog, my mind draws a total blank. I can't think of what to write! NYEEAHH!

No comments: