Tuesday 27 June 2006

Oh my stars, what's that on your neck?! (AKA Ringwood Pool/Fullerton's/Picnic)

Ho-hum. On Friday, I dragged Rachel along to the Ringwood pool with me, Sarah, dad, Cathy, Chris and Jackie. Umm, actually, that's pretty much it. xDD

NO WAIT!! THERE'S MORE!!

Afterwards we went back to Cathy's watched *almost* all of The Holy Grail, which Jake keeps wanting me to see, played board games or sommet and ate tacos. >.<

You're covered in a fine fuzz.

Anyway, onto Saturday. In the afternoon me and mum wento to Ringwood/Knox City. Mum saw a movie while I stayed with Erin and Kyla at theit place. xDD! We watched The Pacifier and searched through FOXTEL DIGITAL XDD. Mother finally came home, we ate (well, I didn't) and then we loitered for a while and left to go die in peace.

Todaaaay Tash train'd down to Frankston, so me, her, Sarah and Guida went to a park and picnic'd. We bought a little battery-powered boat from the THING OF PLACES. FRANKSTON. I think we left it in the pond. Lol. :)

We went to the playground and burned things in the toilets. THERE WAS NO SHAME FOR GOING IN THE OPPOSITE SEX'S BATHROOM.

Hahaaa.

We went to Frankston and bought things.

The end.

PS. JUST started going out with someone... heheh

No comments: