Tuesday 3 April 2007

MEMORIES... WITH JULIE.. A THIRD DAMN TIME

These always seem to happen when we have a conversation that goes for over half an hour.

John when I get married, my childs will be named Chauncey and Charleton says (11:06 PM):
i'm julie
"i'm bored."
TEDDY SCARES ! says (11:06 PM):
i'm john
"i am intellectual and like to play backgammon"
HAHAHAHAA
WHO WON
JULIE DID.

TEDDY SCARES ! says (11:09 PM):
"i bent my back hovering over the computer screen lusting for all them nice backgammon photos oh boy, if i were as young as i once was that backgammon championship would be mine no doubt!" - sample taken from John, the exclusive life of me

John "I am intellectual and I like to play backgammon" says (11:10 PM):
"I felt his luscious love wand insert to me. I knew in 9 months I would bring forth the life of a newborn baby. The only reason I have babies is so I can eat them and their fresh, vulture blood" - sample taken from Julie without her estrogen pills, but still thinks she has a vagina without them

TEDDY SCARES ! says (11:11 PM):
HAHAHA
im going to put that on my myspace
John "I am intellectual and I like to play backgammon" says (11:11 PM):
oh it's you all over

TEDDY SCARES ! says (11:12 PM):
"Backgammon the word echoed in my mind, and my heart i lusted for it day and night they shall never know never know my love for it, for you backgammon my love is forbidden and i couldnt spare the thought of a life without you." Taken from "Six months in Johns head"

John "I am intellectual and I like to play backgammon" says (11:14 PM):
"My heart pounds for lust and love-- two emotions a roboticon like me never experiences. Some people say it means I don't fully live. I have been taking my Saturday nights, and swishing them into a toilet bowl of despair at dive bars and try my new ravashing pick-up lines: "Hello, would you like to suck face?"" - An exerpt from 'Julie on Julie - The many faces of me'

John "I am intellectual and I like to play backgammon" says (11:18 PM):
are we doing more or can I post my blog.
TEDDY SCARES ! says (11:18 PM):
"I looked out the window, wondering 'would she come back to me?' The answer was no my precious love my life my everything backgammon left me in a hurry I realised it was my own fault and shouldve acknowledged that she wasnt into animal sex, and was trying to hurry the relationship but inside ill never forget you old backgammy." - Directors cut from Are you there backgammon? its me John.

John "I am intellectual and I like to play backgammon" says (11:21 PM):
"I pondered why a fish would ever want to do such a morbid thing. Fish don't drown like that, they just don't! That damn thing was my only true friend in this shallow world! If only the water was as shallow in Gumpy's bowl... my family say I'm insane. My co-workers say that the fish was my only friend. Damn right it was. How else will we ever know if humans and fish can be charged together in a catastrophe of DNA intertwining? We will NEVER know! The pet store doesn't open again until Monday! I doubt I'll last that long." Taken from Julie's back. They carved stories into her in prison.


OMG JULIE GROW UP.
You too, John
<3

No comments: