Saturday 7 July 2007

Julie and I could write a novel! #4

ulie we bury our dead at dawn says (11:29 AM):
my breath smell sminty fresh
and my teef are happah
javanana says (11:29 AM):
"we are julie's teeth. now that we are hygenic, we attack the tongue at dawn"

julie we bury our dead at dawn says (11:30 AM):
"11 o' hundred this is the tongue, our taste buds are up to date the teeth will suffer from sweet and bitter rushes causeing decaye'"
javanana says (11:31 AM):
"my teammates have died a minty death, they forgot not to brathe in as julie the overlod made us hygenically sound - I fear our troop will die out soon."

julie we bury our dead at dawn says (11:32 AM):
"Its the taste buds here it seems julie has eating hot food consisting of chilly I wait for papa to come home.. i fear he never will - taste bud jr "
javanana says (11:32 AM):
"my sons and I gather amongst the cold fire waiting for the tastebuds to fill their 'bitter' quota. then we will ambush the mouth nazis."

julie we bury our dead at dawn says (11:34 AM):
"oh no"
"it cant be"
"Hello, we are the tonsils, we will break down and give you unpleasant feeling and lots of salivia, the mouf is ourz!"

javanana says (11:34 AM):
LOLLLLLLL
"Hello, I am a dentist. gap gap. tonsils be gone!"

julie we bury our dead at dawn says (11:35 AM):
"Hello i r salviea we r in ur mouf oiln ur gumz
javanana says (11:35 AM):
"Howdy pardner, I am teh gums! I bleed at the sight of pointed prrrringless!"
julie we bury our dead at dawn says (11:36 AM):
HAHAHA
i hate t hat, really i do.






i do love julie
and her tooth ways.
:D

No comments: