Thursday 12 June 2008

Switched blogs to Blogger

Having all my blogs on MySpace was really starting to bug me. So I just transferred them all here. ... Like I had anything better to do.

Anyway, I'd so write a blog about this year's my 3rd, SYG, but I won't. You know, I totally would, if I werren't so sick of the sight of this thing. I'll do it tomorrow sometime.

I spent a few hours today cleaning the house because it's a mess. It was actually noticeable until mum came home with the shopping and put it on the once-clean kitchen bench. Now it just makes the room look like crap again, because I did most things like the dishwasher and making beds and doing the bins and stuff. I love cleaning. And storage. *Twitches*

Something I noticed while moving my blogs; I've grown up so much! All of my 2005/6 sorta ones are really, really sadistic! Don't bother reading them... they as dull as dishwater (what a lame simile). But I am anew! I'm refreshed, renewed, this semester's exams are over... I so could've gone to school today and gotten the marks for them but I was so tired. I still haven't caught up from the lack of sleep I had at State Youth Games.

See you later. =]

No comments: