Sunday 8 May 2005

Lots of things hurt today

http://www.myrobotfriend.com/thecut.html

Check it out and comment on how pointless it is.

Now then, my hamstring, I think that's it, the muscle on my thighs, has been hurties since I woke up this morning. Probably from all the running at skirmish yesterday at Kirk's bday party. For those who don't know, Skirmish is tre cool. It's like laser challenge, except it's outdoors in the bush. There's like metal huts and tin drums and old cars and such and you gotta shoot others. Way cool. Gotta go again sometime.

After that yesterday we all went to maccas and to Kirk's dad's place. His dad had this thing that Josh wouldn't stop laughing about, and I can't say unless Kirk or someone reads it. Nyah, I'm so delightfully evil on the inside and outside and on my hurting legs.

WHOAMG my mind hurts. Thinking hurts.

Yes, yes it does.

I hope I get off school tomorrah. These damn hamstrings hurt more than... um... listening to a Britney Spears song. Yes, I can stand her incoherant babble for about 7 seconds. She should die.

And you know who else is an annoying singer? Gwen Stefani. It sounds like she's whinging all the time. (Why the hell do you need to whinge about bananas?)

Goodnight America.

No comments: