Saturday 14 May 2005

There's a bear in my oatmeal!

Hah. This morning Juzzy said in July he would be plane-ing down to Melb to meet me and people oh my gawsh excited.

HIS PARENTALS CANCELLED.

Yet, his family is now driving down here, and Juzzy gets to live with me for 2 days. Nyeee lol so bloody excited.

Last night Erin and her family came down for dinnar at my place, we talked to Juzz for a bit too. And Erin stupidly tripped on a footpath and twisted her ankle. BUT ONLY BY DAY! Anyway, she brought her friend Sarah, who I have MSN'd to a few times. She's so random. (And so hawt. Hahahaha)

Ain't no hollaback chickadee, ain't no hollaback chickadee.

STEWIE FOR GOV'NOR!

Goodbye loyal fans. (Vote 'Yes' on prop. 304; bring Juzz to victoria. And vote 'Yes' on 507, making Johnny Prez. Hahahha)

No comments: