Friday 17 June 2005

Cheerio.

Okay, today's Friday, and I have the day off. Whopee. I've been wanting to write this blawg for evar bit I haven't yet. Nyah :)

Last Friday - I had VCD that day, in which me and Sara and Clare and Kirk have to make a design postery dealy for a Quiksilver/Roxy Summer Sale. Me and Clare decided to work on the poster on the weekend. Woo

Saturday - Me and Clare went to Fountain Gate shopping because I tried to invite her round, but the same time happened to be when mum wanted to go shopping argh. So anyhoo, we bought 2 cans or silly string each, bubbles (each of us) some lunch... and went and watsed money at Tunza Fun and got 3 slinkys from it :D You know that arcade game big bessie where that fat chick gets bigger as you throw balls into her mouth? Listen to what she says next time you play that, unless you think you're too cool to be seen in Tunza Fun. Bleh later we went to my place, played with silly string and bubbles and slinky, then finished the posterness.

Sunday - Well it's the 3nd day of my 4 day weekend :) And I watched Scrubs all day.

Monday - I watched Scrubs all day.

Tuesday - Oman, Sophie invited me to go to the movies with David, Steph and Tom to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith at the new Karingal cinemas (which has a Vmax :D). That movie was awesome, David din't like it though. BURN. Anyhoo, it was fun because for some time me and David and Tom went off away from the girls and talked/bitched about things... like Emily and James who are stuck to each others genitalia, although they cover that up with clothing. :P

Wednesday - Normal boring school day, had practise for that play thing which I hate. Argh. It happened on the basketball court from 4th period till the rest of the day... Luckily I had Geog 4th, English 5th, then lunch. Teehee, even though I was at the start, I got to stay and miss out on English. :)

Thursday - Today was the day :O The presentation of the poster thing in VCD. Clare wanted to use the bubbles, slinky and silly string for something since we bought it, so we used it in our presentation and wasted the entire period practising/doing nothing.

Friday - That's today alrighty. Today's cool because I get to stay home, seeing as here is a soccer rally day tomorrow and almost everybody is going, so I doubt there will be classes as normal today, or the teachers will just not put in enough effort like I never do. Today's great too coz Juzz is home also. :)

Tomorrow - Hasn't happened yet. Nyah

Pip pip cheerio yall.

Oh by the way, through the week I've been watching Scrubs, and I had a fight with this bitch in year 8 Courtney, who thinks she's better than the world and she's really queer.

No comments: