Saturday 25 June 2005

It's a holiday, celebrate!

So cool. Holidays.

Yesterday was my last day of Term 2, and I was the only person to bring a red nose for red nose day.. I scared a lot of people. I also brought a camera yesterday, took about 5 photos then the batteries died =( and most of the photos I took were crap anyhoo.

Instead of going to Youth last night, Squinty invited me to come to one of those CFA family night things... his sister Kate brought a friend Renee, blaaarg. They showed Toy Story 1 + 2. I only stayed to watch the first one, then me and Squinty went into the other room where the fire trucks are and climbed on them and played with tennis balls for a while, which we lost. Very funnn :)

Today... I love Saturdays where you go places frantically across the day. But the day ain't over yet ;)

I had my drama performances today for the parents, I did 'Power Struggle' and a snippet from 'Hating Alison Ashley.' I got some photos, which are in my photo collectionness. I've uploaded a number of photos to my MSN dp.

Congratulations Supergrover for 6 years at Helen! :)

Straight out bye.

No comments: