Thursday 30 June 2005

Went Rye-Bye-Rye << ?

Okay from Sunday till yesterday me and my family and Clare went to Rye :) twas coolness. Clare brought her PS2 with Eyetoy and stuff and uber cool. On Monday we went to the beach a bit and saw Madagascar, which sucked :) Storyline went nowhere, and the most serious thing was I WANNA EAT YOU BUT I CAN'T. There were a few funny bits tho. (I like to move it move it...)
On Tuesday we went Bowling... which I won out of me Clare and Sarah. Woopee. :) Then at the same place we went to mini-golf which Sarah won, and me and Clare tied. That place had an easy arcade, so me and Clare got lotsa tickets and bought a basketball hoop with a basketball, a basketball on a string wrapped around ya finger with velcro, clacker thingys which make loud noises and smells like gunpowder.. and also a slinky Ser-weeeet.
Attention bobdiedandikilledhim: That's great. Kissing emo guys?! Say wha.
Wednesday we headed home... (and Clare had to come to my house for a bit coz her mum was workin) and at home me and Clare walked to the shops over the road from me, and we bought 2 mugs each (only 50c, why not?) pretzels, pringles, thickshake thingy, and somehow clare talked me into buying a fish. (Only a buck. We gave it to Sarah anyhoo, she named it after her friend Oscar hahahah le daa ha da lee doo.)
How wange. Chekkit.
Song:
A glue stick
Some glitta paint
Words cut out from a magazine
BFF carved in a tree
That stands for BAOW FOM FROOSH!
A portajon
Came alive
Put on a play
With so-and-so
Unfortunatley
They didn't get
A very good review.
Whats her face
Ate staple sauce
A heaping bowl of staple sauce
And that crazy learner's permit girl
Gave me a ride
To Baggabes.
(What? They ain't got no turbografx games?)
Haha to check out the other TEE GEE ESS's go to http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html
Ain't to teen girl.
Quite good, quite good.
G'bye, my spanish galleons!
P.S. Click on the o and the ! in TGS movies for somethin' speccy.

No comments: