Friday 15 July 2005

Play Thing.

Hmm bop, last nightwas my school's production thing called 'Around The World In Ten Commandments' which was a bout this chick presenting to her class her bible assignment about the 10 commandments as she travelled around the world. It was cool I was in the first bit, Israel, then there was France, Egypt, (great dance ladies!!) Hawaii, Austria, Ireland, (haha go Matt) Italy, Honeymooners, (not sure where that was, but there was 2 newlyweds going on honeymoon and sang about adultery) Jamacia, America (STRETCHING TEH TRUTH, IS TELLING A LIE) Spain, and then China =)
The songs were too catchy.
Anyway dad met this woman on the net called Kerry, and she has a duaghter my age called Jessi and we've been talking and stuff. She sounds just like Rachael from BB >_>
I started school back on Tuesday, and this week I've had 6 periods of work lol, r0x0rzin. And I'm home today, Friday, so bla. Every other day we left for rehearsals at some church after the first 3 periods, except for yesterday we went to the Franky Arts Centre all day woo!
Man, I haven't blogged in a while.
AGH Tegan is so frustrating. She hits :(
Bah nothing else to say bye imaginary readers of blogness.

No comments: