Saturday 16 July 2005

Quiz. This is so copied off Sarah.

TEN people I enjoy spending time with (in no specific order):
Mum, Dad, Sarah (even), all my school chums.

NINE things I'm wearing:
Undies, shirt, pants >_>

EIGHT things on my Mind:
I know there's something I have to do but I can't remember it. I hope Dell comes to HOG. That Honour Your Parents song from the play. I hope I get the comp back after Sophie's party. Sophie's party gonna rock. I hope today's drama doesn't suck. The time. I hope Erin gets on soon.

SEVEN items I Touch everyday:
My bed. Doorknobs. Buttons. My fingers. The phone. Food. Water.

SIX things I Do everyday:
Stare into oblivion. breathe. eat. sleep. blink. swallow.

FIVE things I want to do before I die:
Meet all my good chums on the net. Star in TV somehow. Nobody wants to die a virgin >_> Haha.. *rolls eyes* I dunno can't think of anything else.

FOUR things I will Never do:
Sing in public. Strip for an audience. >_<>THREE things I Do when I wake up:
Wonder if I swallowed anything in the night. Sit up. Look around the room.

TWO of my favorite foods:
Edible kinds. Not-off kinds.

One Thing I Love Most:
HUGGLES. Ugh sounds like a nappie brand.



Bye all.... maybe forever, I think I did swallow something in the night >_<

No comments: