Thursday 18 May 2006

I WILL BE SKINNAY!!

Hah, I love it.

Anyway, we moved out and our new house is coolio. The computer is right next to the TV though! Grar!

I finally got credit again! On Saturday! Already I've used 295 of my free minutes hahah.

Emily dumped me on easter monday. DURING the movie. Ice Age 2. Geez, talk about class, or lack thereof.

Turns out my problem with myspace was that I had the wrong password, so I did the 'Forget Your Password' dealy and got my password back. Unfortuneately, that wouldn't work either, but I deleted the cookies so it works again. Hooray!

Hah, I just have to say this. Go into Karingal Hub some time during the day or preferrably afternoon. Go to Pets Paradise and look at the bench just outside. I GUARANTEE you will see an old wrinkly lady... which facial hair. I'm serious, she has an extremely bushy moustache. It scares me, I feel like throwing up. (I don't think her moustache is scientifically possible.)

Oh man, I love the song Stupid Girls by Pink. I hate Pink, but seriously look up the lyrics, it describe teenyboppers so well!

No comments: