Friday 19 May 2006

KATHLEEN IS ACUTALLY A PIXIE NINJA!

Did you do it? Did you go to Pets Paradise? I'm probably going to the Hub tomorrow, I'll see if she's still there...

Omg, I can't stop listening to Stop by the Spice Girls on Tash's space. I just love the whirring kinda thing in the background in the chorus, it's addictive. Better than secks.

Kathleen revealed to me that's she lives a double life as a pixie ninja that Jeremy doesn't know about... and David is actually an italian gigolo.

Who am I? Matthew McCann. Always have, always will be... NO WAIT! I was named Tits McGee on Thursday. That's me. I'm loving it.

Peas?

So.. very.. bored.. ANYONE who lives in the Mornington Peninsula, GO TO KARINGAL HUB, PLEEEEEEASE I wanna see if I'm insane or not.. or if she's actually ALWAYS there. I don't honestly know why she's always there. Usually with a coffee cup from Gloria Jeans and a full shopping trolley. Infact, when you describe her fully, she sounds very retarted.

Old woman. Old *wrinkly dimensia* woman. Sitting. Staring. Outside a pet shop in the middle of a giant shopping centre. With a moustache. A big, freaking moustache. And a Gloria Jeans coffee cup. And, a shopping trolley. Always. Always sitting there.

Great, I'm so scared I just wet myself...

No comments: