Monday 16 October 2006

Queensland, Dave Five AND My Birthday!

Tuesday, September 19.
Okay I'd like this to be quick. The Tuesday in Queensland was SEA WORLD DAY. There's a huuuuge monorail going around the place, which we rode on out of boredom, woohoo. There was a show on, some realllyyyy cheesy '60s surfer thing with teenagers in love and LOTS of water-skiing and water-activites. :]

We saw heaps of anermuhls, like the underground shark viewing thing, the seals whom have rocks, AND Melissa from year 11! We saw her but she didn't see us. No she's not an animal. Bahha :]

Sarah and I went on the log flume which was SHAPED LIKE A PIRATE XD and there was a huuuuge drop that I screamed at :] We too went on the Bermuda Triangle which took soooo long in the line and that crappy video about Americans. Then there was the boat ride into the volcano which SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. Creepy aliens and very, very loud noises, flashing things, FIRE, backwardsness, betrayal and the guy talking on the "radio" which was just plain hilarity.

Anyway after looking at a lot of animals and this big ship that you could see dolphins from (and we also watched a dolphin training bit) we got on this chairlift from one side of the park which went allllll the way to the other side over the lakes and stuuf it was SO high up it was creepy.

ANYWAY I hate asians, they were walking so damn slow we missed the bus the hell out of there and we had to wait for another one -.-" ASIANS WERE EVERYWHERE.

The end.

Monday, October 2.
FOR THAT. Now my birthday was the first day of school, which was actually a staff work day so we didn't go, BAHAH. I tried planning my birthday party but things just got in the way that made me go: John confused? So I didn't end up having one.

I made a list :] Off it I got Scrubs season 4 (BOOYAH), Simpsons Season 8, and baha eee my dad got the wiggidy-wackiest birthday cards he made himself thanks to our old buddy the internet :] and a STEWIE LUNCHBOX HEHEHE it is so cute. Treehehehehehehe =DDD

Of course grandparents and uncle Bruce gave me money, woohoo! Happy birthday to me! :]

Word Count: 388.

No comments: