Wednesday 11 October 2006

Queensland Day Four AND The Show!

Monday, September 18.
Oookay, fay four was the Monday that we went to Currumbin, which is like a biiiig nature park thing. Like seriously, it's huge and spans over two roads. -.-"

The Currumbin National Park had animals and such. The queue at the lunch bar thing took like half an hour, we saw the Totally Wild show (which had nothing to do with the TV show whatsoever) and everythign there was uber expensive.

There were iris birds everywhere, and at 4pm they had a lorikeet feeding where people held up trays of food for lorikeets to come get.

So we walked around and such, la dee da, swell day for a hike. Then we went home.

Yeha I know, Currumbin wasn't that interesting.

Although later we could have gone into Surfers Paradise, if this was the night. It probably was, so I'll just write it here. :)

We got uber cool ice-cream and went ino the RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT MUSEUM.

It was so very, very weird. It was all underground, and there were weird videos and pictures and interactive things everywhere. Infact, one bit there was a mirror so you could do some tricks with your tongue, like rolling it etc. Then later in the thing you find out that it's a two-way mirror, so you get to watch people make stupid faces in the mirror! It was hilaritus!

Yes, hilaritus. Also they had this great thing where you walked through a small tunnel, and the walls are actually a big circle with fake rocks and stuff, and it rotated like crazy. So once you step inside you get really dizzy and walk along the path, and there's just a door out the other end next to the mirrors, that reflected the spininess of the rotating dealy.

Yeeeeah that didn't make much sense.

Wednesday, September 27.
Oookay, I'm gonna skip ahead a few weeks to the last Wednesday of the holidays before I forget it. I went to the Melbourne Shooow!

Okay I was meeting Donna and Julie at the Frankston station for the first time. I got there at like 7:30, and they were already there. Julie was scared of me coz I kept patting her, and Donna's sister Rachel, and her boyfriend Brad, were there too. So Trevor came as well, I donno if he was there already I don't remember, but then Louise came later and I met her for the first time as well. At like, 8, we got on a train and went up to Melbourne.

We had some trouble with wehre we were getting on or off, whathaveyou, and I kept bothering Donna and Julie on the way up which of course gave me ENDless enjoyment! HoozaH!

Sooo yeeeah we switched trains at Southern Cross station to the showgrounds one. We got there at like.. some time. 10, perhaps? Anwyay we went through and Julie peed, which was wonderful. Donna and I could hear PANIC! playing so we were singing along outside and Julie came out later, who heard us the whole time :)

Anyway there was some ride that had heaps of chain chairs and it got up really high and spun around in circles for aaages. Donna was eager to go no, I was not, and Julie is more brave than I so those two went on. BAHAH JULIE'S FACE WAS SO SCAAAAARED. Aww, she looked so cute tho <3 style="font-weight: bold;">

Amber and Julie were not happy. Oops <3<3<3 style="font-weight: bold;">Word Count: 1,036.

No comments: