Saturday 7 October 2006

Queensland, Days Two & Three.

Saturday, September 16.
Oh-kay-son! 2nd day, we woke up, Sarah and I probably tried to find a slim chance to get in the spa as there was ALWAYS someone in it. ALWAYS. Especially this evil, greedy Indian couple who wouldn't stop howling over it. Silly, silly people.

So we got a bus down to Pacific Fair. Now Pacific Fair is this HUMUNGOE shopping centre, that is just the largest thing ever. It's like Southland, apparently.

I went and had breakfast at a cafe thing, pancakes :) They were HUMUNGOE so I didn't eat it all.. hehe. Mum stopped at like every store, and for some reason we stopped at Target for like 2 HOURS MINUS ONE HOUR. They wanted to shop shop shop! I found a DVD of Annie, Fly Away Home and Madeleine. So I bought that for the kicks.

KICK.

Then, I got sunnies! At last! We had searched for sungalsses just about everywhere and finally found some <3 style="font-weight: bold;">.

Sunday, September 17.
One. Where is the fife. And two, give me the fife.

Okay we got up and decided to go to MOVIE WORLD! Hoozah! We got in tharrrrrrr, there's like a gazillion sections before the actual entrance. First there's the bus parking and seating in very front, in the middle of nowhere.

Becuase Movie World and Wet n Wild World (and that Australian shack thing) are out in the middle of nowhere on the highway between the Gold Coast and Brisbane).

Anyway then there's the BUY YOUR TICKETS AREA. Then you walk forward like, another 10 metres and there's the VALIDATE YOUR TICKET area. Then like, another 30 metres ahead is the landmark archway to the park: The giant Movie World sign. We both some photos infront of it, which was the sex :)

So we went inside and there's this giant waterfall, that actually wasn't giant, infront of us. To the left is the BATMAN STORE AND RIDE which we didn't even get into that region. Infront of the waterfall is the SUPERMAN RIDE.

LIKE HELL.

Maddz kept wanting me to go on it, and I think not! Bahahah! Fools!

I can hear the transmission thing talking. "Please prepare for your suicide, now. If you wish to live, please exit the ride immediately. *Harnasses come down* BAHAHA JUST KIDDING."

Asians were everywhere taking photos, almost everything was a gift shop, and they had these delicious things called CHURROS, which is like a cinammon donut, only it's long like a huge sausage and baked more thoroughly :)

Oh golly I could live off those. Even writing about them is making my mouth go boom.

We went into a gift store or dozen, coz mum really wanted to, and I was phoning with Maddz thinking of soemthing to get her. I couldnt decide, so Sarah led me out and told me to come back at the end of the day, which we forgot all about. I still don't have anything for her!

So we passed the Shrek 4-D thing, and went in! Now I assumed 4-D was just 3-D with a MORE X-TREME name. I was wrong. 4-D is actually 3-D, except the chairs move too. For instance, Donkey sneezed, and wtaer came out of the chair infront of you and sprayed you in the legs. And spiders jumped on the screen, so little burts of air came out behind your legs and tickled your leggings. There was also a spray of wawter from the back of the chair in the neckle region, and the chairs vibrated a lot.

Okay, it was just creepy. So ON WE WENT down the path and there was like, Hi-5 impersenators, or Mystery Inc. impersonaters, I forget who was there at the time. Anyway it was just scary, so ON WE WALKED, into the little area which was the.. Looney Tunes something. We went on the River Ride, which was a journey to "find Bugs Bunny" coz he ran off, then we went through a river with lots of.. things. It was just weird.

So I then went on MY FIRST ROLLERCOASTER EVARRR. The Road Runner Rollercoaster. lol it was just weird. Who the hell puts their arms in the air?!

Lol, so Sarah and I went on the KIDS BUMPER CARS. Never been on that before, either. It was so great. lmao. Mum took photos :)

I wanted to get an airbrush tattoo, but Sarah didn't! BAAAAH

We went back to a gift shop and I bought a keyring, and mum bought some mugs. Teeeeeheeeee

I think we left after that. If I missed anything, TOO BAD

Oh wait, we saw the Police Academy Stunt Show. Lmao it was great. For the half-hour it filled, there was a mime dressed like a cop who was doing clown-things, like blowing up balloons and spraying people with water.

The stunt show itself was funny, they brought down 4 random people from the audience, and one of them WAS ACTUALLY A STUNT GUY. And he got hurt a lot. Lmao. It was terrific. There was explosions, fast cars, falling, diving, suspending, flying through the air.. bah it had it all. GIANT FIRE ERSPLOSION AT THE END.

So yeah we bussed home, watched that DVD I bought. Hehehehe.

Word Count: 957.

No comments: