Saturday 23 April 2005

Ye Olde Self

To people who don't read my blog,

Hi.

Anyway, enough about me, more about me.

I'm at dad's place atm, I stayed the night because he has the net and I don't, hahaha. I'm so pathetic.

Erin's back from America! Talked to her and Adelle this morning, who by the way met each other this morning also.

Trying to sleep last night was evil since the cat kept coming in my room and waking me up, SO I PUT IT OUT!!! ;)

Mr Stevens, the mother of all evil, and teaches Year 7 English part-time, has been nicknamed (as of last year some time) The Shiny Bald-Headed Eagle. Well, he's bald. During English yesterday Kirk Josh and I (and Sara got involved somehow) were just passing notes to each other when we were supposed to be writing a story. Hahhaa, Josh came up with a funny concept: "Shiny Bald-Headed Eagle Season Open." Oman I love that. I laugh at it so much.

Juzz has been counting down the days until the Grinspoon concert. He's keeping it in his MSN name as "SEVEN DAYS TO GOOOOOO" etc.

Anyway, that's enough about me, now more about me.

I was so bored last night I got Steph's phone number and called her for no apparent reason. Apparently she's moving near me in a place apparently known as Langwarrin. Uber cool.

Josh could be sleeping over tonight. I hope he is :) But Mum's being all stingy about it, and letting Amy Pratt (Sarah's friend) sleep over instead when I asked first dammit :( She says Amy's quiet as a mouse. SO IS JOSH. We'll be downstairs watching movies anyway, so I doubt we'd be making much noise ;)

Anyway, enough about me, more about ending.

Taaaa

No comments: