Monday 25 April 2005

Blog, Ala Johnny

I'VE BEEN INSPIRED BY JUZZ'S HUGELY LONG BLOG ENTRY.

I'm at dad's place again doing nothing, seeing as there's nothing better to do. He still has the net and I don't.

I was reading Juzz'd blog just before and he wrote a list of people he wants to meet. here's an example of one:

1. The kid on the sultana bran who goes "NAHAHAHA" randomly when he is asked a question

OMG I'M LAUGHING SO MUCH AT THAT..... Arrf. Now blahblahblah

RAWRJOHNNETHSMAAAAASHRAWKLAWL

I phoned with Juzz a few days ago. He starts school again on Wednesday, uber bummar.

Here's a list of people I want to meet:

1. A LA JUZZY (and all people associated with Juzzy.) This would include: Jesse, Emma, Sair, umm... Drew.. Dan.. meh can't think of many more.

Here's a list of people I never want to see again:

1. Mrs. Field

2. Britney Spears

3. Shiny Bald-Headed Eagle.

Here's a list of things I want gone from my life:

1. School.

I've been downloading Family Guy at dad's place. Ala Peter. What does ala mean? Uber random. I'm downloading more FG now anyway, not sure why, I've explained it to about 3 people today anyway. Juzz suggested I go random all over my entry so that I shall. I might just go crazy for a minute, and then I go back to whatever it is I do. Which I don't believe is anything.

MWAAHAHAHA I'M SO DELIOUSISLY (WHATEV .) EEEEEVIL. NAYHAHA

WHOAMGBBQSAUCELAWLJOHNNETHSMASHIHOPEJUZZYCANCOMEDOWNTOVICTORIAHEWANTSTOMETTMEANDERRIBERRIANDDELLANDITWILLBEUBERCOOLICAN'TFINDTHEDAYUMSPACEBAROHTHEREITISSPACEBAR.

It's a sah-weeet trip to a candy shop where bon-bons play, on the sunny beach of peppermint bay.

Please donate for a trip for my dying friend Juzz (he has Ala Juzz disease.) so he can take a trip down to Victoria. This is his dying wish. Please donate. Contact me for details.

Shiny bald-headed eagle, the mother of all evil, and a part time Year 7 English teacher, is giving us weekend homework because he forgot we had today off because it's Anzac Day. (dumbass bitch. I'm so angry. I don't wanna write a freakin short story, I've written like 50 of em. MOVE ONTO SOMETHING NEW YOU IMBOSSILES.)

You know what really burns me up? Society. Yes, for example, people base their lives on repetitive music (For instance, people like Mario, Jesse McCartey, and others basically have the same music every time, then why the hell do people like them?) It's a travesty. It's all identical. PICK SOMETHING NEW JERKS.

And television! It rocks. Although there are some shows, like The OC, which all of the "cool group" of people in Year 7 at my school basically live their life according to that show. (Ooh lesbians I'll turn lesbian.)

Which brings me on to something else: Crowds. What the hell is the point of these people? They're like followers you know. The bad people. There's like 30 of them out of the 50 Year 7's this year and they all follow each other. They all watch OC, listen to repetitive music, and think the only way to get popular is to go and kiss a stranger they've known for exactly 2 weeks. It burns me up inside. My neck hurts. They always hang out behind a building making out, throwing stuff, swearing, being bitches. I've had it. They classify people as to what their opinion of them is: Recently I got labelled a nerd for not hanging out with the drones. Wtf? What if doing what I do (yes, I like having friends, and I'm on the computer a lot) was actually the thing that 'normal' people did? Does that mean the idiots would get labelled as nerds?

Thanks a lot self, now I'm angry. Nyahahha.

Anyway imma play some Solitaire with Adelle, in which she will kick my ass as usual. If Juzz ends up coming down to Victoria, I will invite Dell and Erin and Juzz over to my house and we have a party. ;) Lol, it will be uber cool. Anyway, I'm off to getting my ass kicked. Toodles.

No comments: