Friday 13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

Stupid Sarah Lay. Totally stole my idea for a blog title.
I kept reminding everyone it was friday the 13th today. Haha, take that random year 9 & 10 girls who had cervical cancer injections! :) Bad luck, much?

Anyway, despite the terrible coldness (quite possibly the coldest school morning in all the realm) I had a terrific day. Got the results of my first VCE exam I ever did, Health and Human Development - 100%. YEAH BABY. I'm so proud. Totally not gloating or anything...

Only Zach and I got 100% out of everybody, and he technically got 84.5 out of 85 (actually, I was recounting mine like everyone else did, it was actually out of 87, and he got 86.5) but as a percentage it's st00pad to write 99.5% so, hey, why not do what we all love to do, and round up?

I had planned on writing a whole blog on the following, but I'm not sure if I could be bothered. The Lost season four finale last week. Anybody that watches the show - best episode ever, right?! I'd totally spoil it, but... actually, I may. Highlight the following to see what happened... The island was finally moved under Jacob's instructions, but Ben did it to sacrifice himself, because the person who moves it can never go back. Cept, he moved the island and it completely disappeared, leaving nothing but a tabula rasa of ocean. The freighter exploded, killing Michael and possibly Jin. We finally got to see the Oceanic Six escape. What the hell happened to Claire? She's not gonna be in the show next season. :( Locke became the leader of the Others. In the flashforwards, a man named Jeremy Bentham kept visiting the Oceanic Six and telling them to go back to the island (although they all knew that wasn't his name). Turns out Jeremy Bentham is Locke's alias - and he was the guy in the coffin in Jack's depressed flashforward. I LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH. If it were alive, I'd buy it things.

I'm such a slacker. I still haven't written about SYG. One day I'm gonna forget everything about it before I documented it. I'll have to brainstorm with people tonight... and after the SYG awards, the Soggies, are presented tonight. Eh... I'll write it tomorrow.

2 comments:

ALMOSTamanda said...

woah man thats insane..

100%?!

may i steal your brain now?

and i didnt realize it was friday the 13th..

yes it was the coldest day ever in history. and i got water squirted at me which started a water fight lmao.
so i know all about the cold..
xx.

Sarah. said...

I am not stupid. In fact I am your favourite person over the age of 18.You know it.


Hehe. :)