Tuesday 8 July 2008

Past, Present and Future Plans

Here's a quick update on my nothingness

Yesterday was an exciting day I suppose. I burned a CD for Mason and walked to Leawarra station to collect Zoe. We walked back to my place, wrote a letter for her and AB, and tried putting it in her car, but eventually ended up in AB's letterbox. I wonder if he's checked it...

kinda pointless as we saw them about 20 minutes later while we were waiting for the bus.

Also, I've been trying to get my hands on Lost Season 2, but it's so hard! You can only ever find 1 + 3! But not 2! It's awful. Also I'm going to try and convince my mudja to change our crappy Bigpond internet plan, cos I found out last night we're on 256k... eugh.

I decided about a week ago what my plans are for my 16th birthday, although it's not till October. :D
I'm gonna go get my L's in the morning. I've been doing the practise test online occasionally and it's pretty easy; most of it is common sense anyway (if you're feeling tired, the incorrect answer would be to wind your windows down and crank the radio up). Then that afternoon, I'll go use my newfound ID to donate blood! I was on the donateblood.com.au website last night and apparently you have to BOOK a donation?! Feh! I just wanted to rock up!

Lufwaffle.

1 comment:

ALMOSTamanda said...

OMG YOUR BDAY!!

how exciting.
hmm yes i hope your learners test went well :)
xx.