Thursday 17 July 2008

S Block

It's the second day of the semester. I'm not at school today cos I'm fairly sure I've pulled a muscle in my back.

That building that spent an extra 2 months in the making (finished by May, my foot) at school was finally ready... at the last second yesterday morning. Early morning. It's been named S Block, although the woman who organizes the building names and timetables and such didn't realize that we already have an S Block. It's the sport shed. So bye bye, sport shed! You're becoming part of Q Block!

Anyway, the building is pretty radical. It's mostly a senior science block, with a large science room in the back, two smaller ones, and two general purpose classrooms with a foyer. Nobody took into account that the foyer needed a room number as with the other rooms, so now a lot of the rooms have changed after they printed the timetable, although it says 'final'. As all Bayside kids know, a 'final timetable' is never final.

No comments: