Thursday 8 January 2009

I am really the laziest person I know...

I blame glandular fever.
Oh yeah, I'd probably better get diagnosed with it first.
I reckon I have it though.
Hypochondriaaac!

Anyway I haven't been on Blogger in almost a month. What have I been up to...

Well, I've become quite addicted to Facebook as of late. I'm actually on it more than MySpace now. It's like a mature MySpace for older people. I love it.

Oh, did I mention we got a cat? We got a cat. His name is Jax, and he's cute and cuddly and annoying at times. Just like kittens are.

I've been working at southland still. only yesterday did we get the word that the store is confirmed for the first week of March. How incredibly annoying! But I'm liking work. It'd be 99% awesome if I didn't have to travel so much for it.

Katherine and I decided to host a New Years party in her backyard with as many youth group people as possible. Besides us, we had 9 guests. It was awesome-town. I brought my computer to use as a jukebox. At like 11:45, the word was, "Let's go to the beach!", rendering the entire party moot.

I got accepted (like there was a test) into Vetamorphus; a Christian bible-study peer-group one-year VCE VET course. Enough adjectives? I thought so.
The first major retreat is at the end of February. Quite good. School starts back on the 28th of Jan. Now I'm wondering, when are we gonna have peer groups?

Speaking of peer-group leaders, my future one, Miss Sarah Mason, got married to one maths teacher Andrew Backholer last week. It was a beautiful occasion, and basically a Bayside reunion. Success for marriage!

Besides the happiness, I'm in a fairly crap mood right now. Thanks for not noticing. Well, I tried to avoid it.

Have a good... season!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you got a kitty cat named Jax!
I want to come over to your house and cuddle it! =D

someuncoolname said...

Haha marriage success :P

YAY JAX :D he is awesomes.